Thursday, April 10, 2008

On blogging!

I am just a new comer to the bloggers world, I just started my own blog a few weeks ago, I don't exactly know the real purpose of blogging, I just assumed that this could be an online diary, just post my personal thoughts and ideas on things that i do, hear, or see.


I am just an ordinary boy next door, living alone in an apartment, I am not a very good communicator and i don't know if i am able to connect with you, I just write things as they are presented to me, in my own perception, and on how i think of things.


I just hope that through blogging i would be able to learn to express myself better and learn to connect and become a good communicator.

1 comments:

footiam said...

Terence, you don't give yourself enough credit. You communicate well. Have you ever wonder for once if it's the other person who is the problem? From the comments from other visitors, we can safely conclude you are connecting well.