Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flying off to boracay...

I had been planing to spend the summer in Boracay, and for almost two weeks now, finally my boss signed my leave form after several attempts on her side to make me postpone my long awaited trip.

I have no idea what will i see, and experience in this white sand beach paradise but i hope it will all add up to my growth and search of peace.

three days more to go and my suitcase is already packed, excited hehe but its really been a long time since i had been off from work for a week and on vacation, i just hope i would be able to leave my accounting world behind for several days and enjoy myself to the fullest.

1 comments:

footiam said...

Enjoy yourself, Terence but if you are running somewhere else to look for peace, you could end up disappointed. Peace is at the doorstep.