Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Day out!

After severals hours of listening to aling tuning's melody hehehe, I decided to go out for some fresh air, she was a little surprised when i told her i am going out, she asked if there was an emergency at the office and i said nothing i just wanted to go out, to have fun, and she said good luck!

I really don't know what she mean by that, as if she was implying I am no fun guy at all haha! well she had seen me in front of the computer, the television or sleeping during the weekends and maybe she thought this is a real surprise.

I haven't decided where to go, but as soon as i got my car out of the driveway i just drove away, its almost twelve in the afternoon, the heat is really suffocating, but luckily no traffic.

I thought of going to SM mall of Asia but then i saw a sign about the Manila Ocean Park and i said that could be fun.

Got a hard time parking, the place was still under construction but many people are already visiting it, mostly families with toddlers and some group of friends!

The line was long but was there was no turning back, I am here and i should enjoy myself,
finally time for me to enter, and it was really amazing, hundreds of different fish species.












It was really amazing, though the place a bit crowded, the sight is still wonderful, the awe and amazement could be seen from the eyes of every children .


The 400 pesos entrance for adults and 350 pesos for children is not much compared to the excitement of both young and young at heart.

1 comments:

footiam said...

Oh, there is an Ocean Park in Manila now! That's a surprise. The Mall of Asia wouldn't be as interesting I suppose unless you are going window shopping or just to take a stroll by the sea. By the way, I have been to the Mall when it was first open.