Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dinner is served!!!

I know i been living alone in my apartment for a long time, and i think i had already accepted that as a fact, but then as i was preparing my dinner today something struck me and shouted "Hey you are Alone!" , Well that is a reality but i know i had been avoiding that, and maybe today that feeling of emptiness just found its way and surfaced out.



Back to my dinner, hehehe sliced carrots, and tomatoes, with lettuce and a slice of pork chop and pineapple tidbits, not much but i love it!



The carrots and tomatoes are tender and a bit crispy, sweet too, I don't know if they are a good combination for a meal but at least, I know i really enjoyed it hahaha!


I love soda, and i cant finish my meal without a sip of it, they say i am addicted to it, well i hope i am not!



A twist of pineapple, well i believe they have fibers good to our digestive system, and help in flushing out toxins.



well surely it shows i enjoyed it! hahaha

5 comments:

Sendo said...

haha good one...did you cook that? there's no problem living alone if you no how to cook and do some house chores. i don't know how to cook and I always bother myself on seeking good restaurant for my meals. I live with a roommate, who's in the same course as I am. =D

Mrs Chong said...

nice complete meal huh? how u made that pineapple? seems yummy. where you living??seems like a very western style of dinner. Or was it just the theme dinner of the night?

footiam said...

Being alone is life itself. You can have someone beside you and feel very alone sometimes but that is not so bad as the feeling of loneliness that is that empty feeling. The feeling will get to pass however, just like the waves of an ocean and yet like the waves, it will return. You can prepare to harness energy from the waves too if you know how and if you want to. And now thinking about it, you won't be alone if you have yourself for company and love yourself enough not to be hurt. And one way perhaps, is not to have soda at every meal, what with the gases and the sugar in them. Take care of yourself!

terrence said...

to footiam, i had been trying to reach your page, please leave a link, thank you very much!

footiam said...

Terence, I have so many pages for you to go to. My main blog is beautiful world at http://steptpg.blogspot.com. It's suppose to be a fun blog and from there you could reach my other 5 blogs. At travel pangs, http://travelpangs.blogspot.com, there is an old post on Manila but I haven't finished the whole post yet and I jump to other subject and that's typical, our mind is like a monkey and like a monkey it needs to be trained. Anyway, if you just type, footiam and search, you may find my post somewhere.