Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And he said "You are Living"

I just would like to thank footiam for always there, reading and always leaving something for me to ponder.


Now i think i know the reason why i lingered in the past for too long. I kept my secret in my heart, shared it to no one and therefore leaving me into the darkness without no one to cling or hold on to guide me. I decided to keep it and shielded myself from others thus making me more vulnerable. I just listened to my own testimony without understanding the other part of the story.


Footiam and my blog helped me in rebuilding my life, with the help of my blog i was able to pour out whats inside me, I was able to unload the weight i had been carrying for the past years, and with footiam for leaving messages and comments that are worth thinking, and i wouldn't be able to thank you enough.


I just hope that someday in the future I will be able to find someone, the right woman for me, but as of now i am no longer looking for it, i am just waiting for i know love have its own reason and way...


My heart is no longer broken, but this is a already a part of my life and i don't want to forget that once my heart was broken, I want to remember the lessons love and life taught me, to remember the past but not live in it, learn to share and trust, learn to live life and accept the ups and down of it, for life is a journey, and its not always a smooth ride, learn to accept your weaknesses for only once you acknowledge them that you will be able to find the answers to overcome them.

3 comments:

footiam said...

Terence, I am glad to read this,that things are becoming better, flattered too to be mentioned. There are times when you do not have to thank a person and this is one such occasion. You just live your life, live it well and that is thanks enough if really there is a need to thank at all. To tell you the truth, you can overcome your problems very well because you are not the average Joe who thinks with the butt. You can differentiate black from white and only when there is this unrequited love that you find yourself blinded. And I do think you have the right attitude, to remember a heart once broken, to have it around to guide you and to live on albeit with a scarred but stronger heart. The fact that you have a heart that could be broken tells a lot about you. You are a human and if nobody notices you, that is their loss, not yours. You deserve better and you don't deserve people who do not appreciate you. The one who broke your heart certainly do not deserve you because you deserve something better. You will find her yet. Meanwhile, live on!

Mrs Chong said...

it's always like this huh? Somehow there'll be one person feeling sad and hurt for years while the other is having the time of his/her life.

I used to think I will need years to move on. Lately, the memories are fading. I used to close my eyes and see all those flash back but now, aiya, straight away sleep.

I guess the thought of him moving on and I am still here, feeling sad for myself pushed me away from the closed door. It made me feel like I am wasting my life for nothing. I too am not searching now cause I know, eventually it will come and rushing through things will bring another heartbreak. God will lead me to him one day if it's meant to be.

Nice post on this. It helped me to reflect. Will come back for more. =)

Anonymous said...

We call it The Art of Letting Go --> http://www.normandb.com/2008/01/art-of-letting-go.html