Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unexpected Summer Fun in Batangas

My trip to the Manila Ocean Park was just the beginning, A friend called me early in the morning as early as 2:00 am to inform me that they just arranged a trip to Batangas somewhere in Nasugbu for some water fun and i think thats great and i said i would gladly come, He instructed me to meet at them at Starbucks, I hurriedly packed my things and after 2 hours drive from Manila, we arive there just as the sun was rising. I am not a very good photographer hehehe

The rising sun and the cool breeze of the sea, perfect for a troubled heart and mind!

Floating cottages getting ready for the day!

I had my henna tattoo, before we start diving at the coral reef, the experience was fun unfortunately i wasn't able to pack my underwater camera and i could not give you pictures, only my memories dancing and playing hide and seek with the fishes hahaha...
After the dive, got some drinks at the bar and had some real fun
whoaaaa! its great to be able to go out again and have some fun...

1 comments:

footiam said...

you are living!