Monday, June 23, 2008

A better tomorrow!





for so long sleepless nights haunted me, memories of the past making me awake all night, thinking of everything yet staring to nothing!

Yeah i am getting nuts but then suddenly, sleep begin to caress me, making me sleep like a baby, worries started to leave me and with better sleep i am now getting a better view of the future, and i love it!

the future might not always turn to what we want it, but to have a better perception of it makes us more willing to wake up and embrace what tomorrow offer us!

shrugging off the memories of the past is not easy but chose a memory that would make you step further is wiser than choosing a memory that would make you fall and never want to stand, and make you a loser forever, its not easy but there are hundreds of ways if you really want it! I learned that the hard way, But i am happy about it and i hope the future offers more than what i expected!

I had my own bruises and cuts as i fought my war, I have not won it but i learned from it and it gave me strength and determination to live and go on living!

How i did it? I dont know, i just choose a better memory, the one that makes my heart yearn for the future and not embrace those painful memory that only cause me pain!

And i think that helped me! I hope that will help you too if your heart was once broken!





3 comments:

footiam said...

Good for you! You could choose better without alcohol!

TENTAY™ said...

I wish we'll be okay =( just visitin too =/

Anonymous said...

now we can see progress. good job terrence.