Thursday, June 19, 2008

Unexpected stop: angel sleeping!

how i wish i would be able to sleep like this baby, peacefully and with a smile!

For so long sleeping is always a problem to me, the long night is always filled with nightmare, with thoughts and memories painful and joyful alike always make me awake all night!

I want to move on, I want my heart to forget, but every time i close my eyes the memories just keep pouring in and i am left sleepless and hurt again!

I don't know why i am so sentimental and i don't know why i am still clinging to the past, I know it had been so long, I need to step forward but i am just so stupid that i cant lift my foot to take that one step forward!

I want to focus my attention to the future but i just don't know how to envision it.

I want to open my heart for another love, but i just don't know how to free it first from the bind of the past!

Saying the words to forget is easy but doing it is so hard, but then i am happy that at least i am trying to forget and no longer linger to the memories of the past!

I hope i just need more time to forget! as most of you tell time heals, and i look forward when that time comes when i am free and ready to fall in love again!

1 comments:

footiam said...

You need a friend.