Monday, June 9, 2008

i am wiser now!


I am again standing in another fork road in my journey to life. I do not have any idea where this two separate roads will bring me, but i can not stand here all my life trying to figure out what they offer! I have to choose a path and take another step forward.

Its hard to choose especially if you do not have any idea where the road you choose will lead you, but as they always say, you always have to move forward though your choice is not as good as you wished it will be, you definitely have to make a choice.

The last time i encountered a fork road i made a mistake and threaded a less traveled road, now i think i have am a little more wiser than i was before and take the road more travelers choose.

My previous journey was not as good as i had expected, but it took me this far, i know i learned some lessons in it though i am yet stubborn to accept the lessons i learned from it, i might be able to use some of those lessons in this another journey.

Our journey make us wiser each time, and become more aware of things as they happen, and only when we accept and learn from them that we will be able to defend ourselves in a much similar situation.

The journey is not easy but it will not be very hard if we know what to do, I just hope today as i take my first step, I will be more productive and much more wiser in facing all the obstacle that the road to life will throw.

2 comments:

footiam said...

Hey, Terrence, this sounds very much like Robert Frost's the road less travelled! If you choose a road, it will lead you ahead and ahead and you may not come back to the original point where you started. Perhaps, that means don't hope so much for a love lost. Hope more for the light ahead! good night! I am off to bed!

Strider said...

I understand how it feels when standing amid a forked road. I felt the same way you did..anxious and undecided when I was on the spot. But what I found out is that as long as you trust your true north or the little voice that speaks within us...you will be directed to the right path to take. You can try to go the other way but surely you will feel the shivers.

Happy journey!