Sunday, June 8, 2008

I gave my heart away!


This is me, definitely tore my chest open and offered my heart to the woman of my dreams.

Unfortunately she did not accepted my offering and now i could no longer put my heart back.

The wound is still fresh and my heart is still in my hands waiting for her to come back and caress it and to heal my wound!

I know her coming back is just a dream, for i know she had her own dream and she found it in the arms of another man. I know i have to accept my defeat but i just don't know how to start!

I had tried a hundred and one times to forget her, but i was just too stubborn to give up. I love her so much that i don't know how to forget her.

You might say , i am stupid for clinging on for so long.

You might despise me for committing the same mistake.

You might even hate me for being stubborn.

But what should i do?

It is easy to say forget her, but do you have a way how?

Do you have any potion that erases memories and pains?

Would it be right if i love someone else again though i know my heart is still chained to her?

Is it alright to offer my heart once more to someone?

2 comments:

footiam said...

You are right, Terence. You are really stupid. I could despise you too and if you are here, I would even give you a tight slap.I think you lose her because you fail to communicate. It is very difficult to live with someone who don't express himself. And I think you not flexible. Already, you know, she doesn't want you and you can't accept that. You still want her badly and you can't let go. Even if you have her, you'll have a big problem. In this world, nobody live on forever. let's say you have each other, then one day, she'll get to meet the Lord'; and well, you will be again moping just like you do now. Nobody can tell you how to live your life, Terence; nobody can live your life. You fail to give your heart away; that's how I see it. You are sore more because it wasn't taken when offered. You still have your heart.

gillboard said...

brother, you need to just suck it all up and let go...
I know being dumped is hard, but charge it to experience. you'll learn things and eventually become a better person.
And hey, there's nothing wrong with being single. It's the attitude... you could be alone but not lonely.
Lighten up. Enjoy your being free!