Friday, June 20, 2008

You! My Blog! My Therapy!


I am broken hearted I know that is a fact, but i am trying to forget, to heal it, and be free from the binds of loneliness!

Blogging helped me a lot, It became my therapy, It helped me face the reality that i am broken hearted and i have to accept it.

Blogging help me remember i am trying to heal myself and whenever i am confronted with the memories of the past i just face my computer and describe what i feel and share it to you!

I am not yet completely healed, I am still in the first phase of healing and i don't know if i will be able to heal myself, but what is important is i had the initiative to start and try to heal myself!

And I am happy that most of you say everything will pass and everything will be all right! I needed all the encouragement i need to go on and not abandon this fight.

You! My Blog! My Therapy!

Thank you!

1 comments:

footiam said...

Don't be so happy with just lip service.