Thursday, July 3, 2008

just a QUESTION!


I think i finally found and healed my broken heart! My heart is peace and my mind is no more troubled.


The only question is when will the water be once again distured?


And now that i think i finally found Peace and Healed my broken heart what will become of my blog?


I created it to help me find and heal my Broken Heart and now that i did all of those what should be the purpose of this blog now?


I dont want to loose it just like that, and abandon it because it already served its purpose, but what should i do?


That is one hell of a question i am comfronted with!


Any help? a suggestion maybe? I need Help again!


4 comments:

footiam said...

Just blog about anything that you fancy.

Mai said...

oh no you must not stop here... yes you've healed yourself but you must not stop this blog of yours...

you started as having a broken heart, that's why you create this blog - healed - then - life goes on - i suggest you continue this blog just like sharing your journey in life.. from a broken heart-healed-continued living-find another love-make relationships-enjoy relationship..and so on and so forth..

its just having a broken heart makes you start this blog so why not go on and share others whats your life looks like after having a broken heart... just like my solo-flight blog.. ;p

foongpc said...

this may sound absurd - but go and get your heart broken one more time. lol.

terrence said...

hahaha foongpc- verry funny! well i had it once and if ever i will have it again i think i know how to handle it! hahaha
i hope!