Monday, July 28, 2008

battlefield?!



the past few days are really frustrating! Everything is changing but unfortunately for the worst, I think!

I just cant stand it anymore i want to scream from the top of my lungs and just fill the world with my scream to wake them all up from their nightmare!

Is it really their nightmare or mine? I can see all whats going on! I know everything is not right but i just cannot steer the boat to the right track! I am seeing the end but i just cant tell them were doomed!

I don't know what to do, I know i just cant stand here and watch but i cannot open my lips and talk, I wish i could do something but if i do i will be crushed between the stones!

I know i am not making sense, but who does? When you know something is terribly wrong but why would nobody listen!

This sucks but i am lost! I don't know where to start again. I won my battle against my broken heart and now, here comes another battle.

When will this end?

Is this really a place of unending battles?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what type of battle are you in to?