Sunday, July 27, 2008

sana pwede kong sabihin kay boss na!



Don't you feel like saying this to your boss?!

"Ano?! yan lang iuutos mo pa sa akin?"

"If you really think that its that important,
e di ikaw nalang gumawa!"

"Pwede ba, Busy ako!"

"Di kyan kasama sa job description ko!"

"Do my work over the week end?! Bakit? may overtime pay ba to?"

"Boss makinig ka kaya sa akin?"

"Shut up when I'm talking to you!"

"Ang OA mo, kino-complicate mo ang mga simpleng problems
para lang feeling mo matalino ka!"

"Thank you, boss. We're all refreshed and challenged
by your unique point of view!"

"It sounds English, but i can't understand a word you're saying."

"I'll try being nicer If you'll try being smarter."

"I'm not rude, you're just insignificant!"

"Okey lang umabsent ka, Boss, It does not really make a dent here."

"Uwi na ko, ha? Bahala ka na dito sa opis."

from HEALTHbeat July-August issue
job stress


and if you successfully said this to your boss, your work related stress should be gone by now, and you must be having another job interview!


3 comments:

feRn said...

waaaahhh! that could be the most unforgetable experience... LOL!

Good thiNg my bosses are foreigners! they dont really depeNd simple things to their so-called mates!Ü

nice post!Ü

my blog said...

I don't think that I will talk to my boss like this in any case.

online stock broker

The Dork One said...

hahaha good thing my boss now is uber nice