Thursday, July 3, 2008

flame in my heart!

For so long the flame in my heart is just a flicker, so small that it is just enough to warm my lonely heart and thats what it only do, warm it and nothing more.


I thought that would be alright, but then i just felt something is lacking, i tried to find it and the flame started to become steady, now it not only warms my heart but give light to it too.


Day after day the desire to find what i am looking is growing more and more intense and as i approach the end of my journey the flame in my heart started to rise!


Now , i think i finally found what i am looking for, I am now feeling peace in my heart and the flame that only good at warming is now a beam of warmth and light that not only guides me but allows me to see far beyond and makes me ready for the future!

I only hope i will be able to maintain the flame to guide and show me the way as i journey to LIFE!

0 comments: