Tuesday, May 27, 2008

choices!

for the past few days i had been very busy feeding my broken heart with painful memories, and i know i cant live like that, i need to move on, i need to do something to forget!

I need to switch my attention, i need to make myself preoccupied and make my heart forget!


there are times i wanted to drown myself with wine, to make my heart immuned with pain, but that would only destroy me more, i need to do something productive.

something i would be proud of someday!


Sometimes, i want to drown myself with work, but the more i tire my mind with the things i do , the more my heart remember her!

She introduced me to accounting, she love numbers, i love literature.

and now i learned to love numbers, i learned she hated literature!

i have to get out! live like life is wonderful, I need to capture moments that make me smile, in that way i hope, someday somewhere i will find another love, another life!


i hope...

.....

the choice i made is right!

at last!

1 comments:

footiam said...

I don't think you make any choice at all. You have already decided to live in pain.