Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How long is Forever?

five years! five long years and still the pain was as unbearable as it was first inflicted in my heart
five years ago!

I tried all the things i should and must do in order to forget and ignore the pain! But the pain just don't go away! and its making me crazy!

They say the mind was placed higher than the heart in order to rule over it! but why does my heart rule over my mind?

My mind says forget her! and live your life but why can't i go on? I am going in circles, I thought i had forgotten her, I thought i started living but then, I was wrong, I do still love her, I still treasure her in my heart!

I want to forget, but my heart says only her name! I want to live but i cant live with out her!
I don't know what to do!

Five long years! but still my stupid heart longs for her, calls her name and simply don't want to forget!

I can't do anything but shed tears as i let my heart go on to its stupidity! I cry and thats what i always do!

When will i win over this battle? Will i wait for another lifetime? I know is no longer normal! I know i have to live, I know i have to move on! But how?....

Is forever a very long wait?

.....

I need to know! I need to understand!

.....

But how?

5 comments:

GODDESS said...

smile ka na! so many reasons to smile...

=)

Chika Time Too said...

yeah, sayang cause you're smile is infectious. ;) Smile naman. :D

Bloom said...

hi. :) wr both broken hearted pero feeling ko yours is worse. and i feel sorry for that. *hug hug* im not in the position na magsalita pero may aask ako sayo. what do you wanna happen ba? you wanna have her back pa ba? i mean, isn't the 5yr. old pain ur feeling enuf para maging numb ka na sa feelings mo for her? :( nasasad naman ako for you. :( ayoko umabot ng 5yrs tong pain na nafifeel ko eh. :(

footiam said...

Terrence, maybe you don't love yourself enough. You love her more. You may also be too kind and sentimental. You are too attached to the past. And most of all, perhaps, you are alone and lonely. Maybe, you should have a housemate or have a circle of friends. If you allow yourself to meet new people and trust new people, maybe it helps. If you fill your life with activities you like, maybe it helps. You can't let go because you yearn too much for her. She must be a very special person. But since you can't have her, well, have someone else! Maybe, going to church and getting close to God may be a relief. Maybe, you can open up easily to a him and trust him. Well, do you know yourself enough to take the next step? If you keep on wanting her, well, then go for her! ; that is if that is the right thing to do.

The Dork One said...

this is sooo sad T_T

hey don't worry time heals alll woulds!