Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On writing Tagalog!

I had been trying to write in the Filipino language, but unfortunately to my frustration, I am not satisfied with the outcome.
The words are just too vague or sometimes, i just cant find the exact words that fit, this frustrates me a lot because I am a Filipino and I am expected to speak and write the language fluently as possible.
When speaking Tagalog, the words come out and fit in easily, but when writing? oh, these words just keep filling me up and drown me in confusion.
Well I just wanna share that to you, You don't have to react, I just want that off my chest hehehehe!

1 comments:

footiam said...

That's not so bad. Some people I know here only speaks English and they are very proud of it. At least, you are proud of your roots. Practice makes perfect. You'll get better and better if you keep on writing. Just that, I wish I know what you are writing about. I could have more good words for you!