Sunday, March 23, 2008

Help me find my life back!

I love and lost and i was badly hurt, I fought the battle and surrendered instantly, and now i don't know how am i gonna start all over again.
I was a soldier ready to fought a battle, in full armor but i forgot to put the gear on my heart, and i was struck there, bullseye, there was no time react nor a moment to hesitate, i was struck and i was a goner.
After many years of searching myself after the battle i fought with my own brother, i am here again ready to love, accepted my defeat and ready to make one more step, one more chance for me,but the question is how am i gonna start?
I was badly hurt the first time, and now i am no longer the man who i was, the fighter was gone and i am afraid, now i am a loser.
The pain is always following me, always bothering me, i want to start but how? i want to step forward but how? i want to move on, but how?
It is very easy to say, move on terrence, live you're life, start all over again, But the question is How am i gonna start? I don't know!
I want to love, and experience once again the joy of loving and be loved, but how am i gonna do that?
My life is now full of questions, questions that i do not know where to find the answers, questions that would remain questions, I needed help, i wanted help very badly, Help me find my life back!

2 comments:

footiam said...

Just don't try. If you see the river, the water is always flowing. It doesn't have to try. Be a river! Live and let live!

Sheila ~ Essence ~ said...

you are not alone - just remember that!!!

I found the red text on black background VERY difficult to read and make out some words - FYI

Best of Luck in your search!