Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On Going Home...

It has been almost five years since i last went home, and after five years my mom is asking me for a visit, she said she misses me a lot, and i miss her so much too, i was once a mommy's boy and God knows how i miss her!
I terribly miss the way he hug and caress me, her kisses and strokes that never fails to remind and reassure me that i am, and will always be loved.
Unfortunately my brother is also living with her and until now, for the past five years I am still living in the past, I know that is too long to linger in the past but i cant help it, and until now i still think I'm in love with the woman he is married to.
I don't hate my brother because he married the woman of my dreams, but i don't know how will i be able to face them, and in going home i don't want them to know the real reason why i choose to work and live far from them.
My brother didn't know and i don't want him to know. This is my secret and i want it to be a secret forever.
I think I need more time, more time to heal the wound, more time for me to accept the truth, and more time for me to grow up.
Another year perhaps? Now i already started accepting the reality, But i need a little more time to understand this reality, as for my mother, she know i love her for i have been showing her how much i love her, unfortunately for me i let my heart fall on a trap of love that caused me a lot of trouble.
A piece of advice from a broken hearted, "Love is a feeling from the heart but needed the guidance of the mind".

1 comments:

footiam said...

Life will not be forever. People are born and they die. If your mother is alive, you are lucky. Why wait until that moment when she won't be around to caress you anymore? If you just want to avoid a woman you are in love secretly at the expense of the woman you can love openly,it's not only unfair to the woman who loves and misses you but it's also unfair for yourself. You'll have to bear that hollow feelings inside you and the subsequent pain they produces. Maybe, a day trip would be an antidote to your pain if a day trip is possible. A phone call can help some people but can it help you. All said, if the woman you loves doesn't love you, as in a woman who has married someone else, is not worthwhile more thoughts. Life is so short. Make good use of your time. Be happy!