Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Caught Sleeping At Your Desk?

Just a few tips when you are caught sleeping in your desk...

Just say any of the following:

1. In Jesus name, Amen.


2. Dang! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.


3. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress.


4. I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.


5. I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.


6. Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.


7. They told me at the blood bank this might happen.

8. Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!

helpful? I hope ... hehehe

1 comments:

Roland said...

nice ideas... are these your original?

===
musta na? hope ur okay na.