Friday, November 7, 2008

I...

I thought i had my heart fixed! I thought everything is healed, but why cant i feel my heart beat again?

I had been hurt and lived through it for a very long time, and i thought i am ready to live and love again, but i don't know whats wrong or whats not right. Have i lived alone for so long that my heart was accustomed to being alone?

How many nights i wished i had someone in my arms to hold, to care and to love, but it seems my heart is no longer capable of loving.

I looked and take a second look on everyone but they just don't make a spark that could ignite the fire in my heart.

Am i just rushing things or is this my punishment in imprisoning my heart in long lost love?

I am again in the verge of collapsing, of being lost and in despair...

I thought i had all planed and i know where i am going but then i don't know....

I smiled and laughed and i thought my heart smiled and laughed with me...

I am not getting any younger but i don't want to fail in love again...

Is my heart just cautious?

or my heart is dead?

-----------------------------------

I hope someone will come soon and save it...

1 comments:

footiam said...

You are cautious, I think and I would if I were you. You will get to find someone someday I suppose and if you are not feeling great down, it's just one of that down moment. You'll be up again tomorrow, down again someday but you should be able to manage. But if you don't find someone, i won't be surprised at all. You probably are too quiet and have nothing much to say to others. Perhaps, I am wrong but well, you know yourself better. Just keep on living! You can happy even if you are alone but of course, I wish you have someone you deserve. Just that maybe, nobody deserve you yet! Smile!